2018 we’ve been through a lot. If I can take anything away from this crazy, heartbreaking, and yet somehow amazing year this would be my list…
- Life can be a real bitch, and in fact is unfair.
- Your life can and will change whether you want it to or not. It is your job to pick your priorities and where you focus your energy – remember happiness is key
- If you have a strong, amazing group of family and friends in your life, you’re winning. I am lucky enough to have both.
- When you fall down – someone will be there to help you up. Usually the people you least expect. Thank you.
- Cancer f*cking sucks.
- Just be nice to people. It’s really quite simple.
- Thinking about the people you miss helps, but crying in public is okay too
- Live your life with intention. Whatever you want that to be. Make it meaningful, make it real.
2018 you kicked me in the ass, but I would kill to start you all over.
2019 please be kind 💕